Cold War First Day - Introduction Lesson Bundle with Readings/Activities
Introduction to the Cold War lesson Bundle. Great lesson to get students involved, I use this as my day 1 introducing the new chapter. I use this right after I test on WWII. You can probably use all these resources for at least 2/3 full lessons. kids will have multiple resources and differentiation to totally understand everything about the beginnings of the Cold War.
1) Lesson Plan outlining essential questions, directions and standards
2) Guided Readings on the Marshall Plan and the Truman Doctrine.
Great for Differentiation. Great to work as a Jigsaw or Cooperative activity.
*Includes graphic organizer to help with activity*
3) Guided Notes for the Intro of the Cold War
4) Powerpoint presentation that goes with notes. Contains pictures and maps
5) Excerpt from Iron Curtain Speech
6) Practice Regents style multiple choice wrap up questions. Political Cartoons with questions
7) Topic outline sheet for Chapter on Cold War
8) BONUS materials- United Nations Powerpoint with Web quest/Scavenger hunt questions
Category: History → World History